Sunday, May 29, 2011

disturbed guy

disturbed guy. Disturbed the Guy Animal Skull
  • Disturbed the Guy Animal Skull



  • SilentPanda
    Apr 21, 11:50 AM
    If I want to revert to apathy from a previously engaged stance, I can't. I have to actively disapprove or actively approve.

    That is true. Just make sure you never want to revert to apathy and you'll be fine.

    It's also a system that currently serve no purpose whatsoever on these forums. People are worrying about it way too much.





    disturbed guy. Official Disturbed Scary Guy
  • Official Disturbed Scary Guy



  • Marx55
    Oct 17, 11:52 AM
    HYBRYD. The answer is a hybrid burner that can handle both standards, plus DVDs and CDs. That EASY!!!





    disturbed guy. Leps, Disturbed too of course!
  • Leps, Disturbed too of course!



  • count chocula
    Mar 24, 01:46 PM
    Wow, thanks for keeping us posted, and good luck getting the 360 back. :)





    disturbed guy. Scary Guy
  • Scary Guy



  • Music-Man
    Sep 12, 08:01 AM
    Film content from Fox and Dreamworks?!

    Look at the german Quicktime page, bottom left, under "iTunes Videos": Transporter 2 from Fox and Red Eye from Dreamworks!!

    http://www.apple.com/de/quicktime/mac.html

    Nice find!
    I hope it's true.
    Clicking on any of the links just takes you to the "It's Showtime" page.





    disturbed guy. disturbed cable guy raised
  • disturbed cable guy raised



  • coder12
    Apr 25, 03:11 PM
    iPhone nano mock-up?

    Image (http://zclee.com/random/iphonenano.jpg)

    Nope, that's the new iPod touch ;)





    disturbed guy. disturbed cable guy raised
  • disturbed cable guy raised



  • illitrate23
    Jan 12, 04:51 AM
    MacBook:




    disturbed guy. disturbed cable guy raised
  • disturbed cable guy raised



  • buckwheat987
    Mar 24, 03:00 PM
    Cool..happy birthday...

    great OS





    disturbed guy. guys just slam out at you!
  • guys just slam out at you!



  • Flowbee
    Nov 16, 01:09 PM
    please no page 1 vs page 2 comments... :)

    OK... This should be on page 3. :p

    [Damn you, longofest!]





    disturbed guy. quot;The way this guy dresses is
  • quot;The way this guy dresses is



  • JustSayGrr
    Sep 29, 11:18 PM
    I understand that the plans have to be submitted to local planning authorities for architectural and engineering reviews, etc. but I think I'd be a little upset at even the rough floor plans making it out on the web out of concern for personal safety. :eek:

    I would hope that there are some elaborate physical security features as part of the build out. Perhaps this is one of the reasons why it's a relatively modestly sized home on a comparatively large lot size...a physical buffer zone.





    disturbed guy. My top 20 guys photo 16
  • My top 20 guys photo 16



  • emmawu
    Jan 12, 07:57 PM
    Have you forgotten that the first thing Jobs and Woz did was phone phreaking with Captain Crunch? Could this possibly be a wish fulfillment of having the coolest phone and because he is now a grown up not making prank calls to the Pope. I thought the whole talk was remeiniscent of the ultimate (legal) phone phreak. I was hoping Woz would've been on stage because you can probaly bet your bottom buck he's going to get one.

    Right now it's a little too pricey for me but if there's one true thing about electonics, things always go down in price. The first Mac after all was $2,495 and it had no hard drive, just floppies. Still, tres macnifique! :cool:





    disturbed guy. The lonely and disturbed man
  • The lonely and disturbed man



  • displaced
    Sep 25, 11:20 AM
    I suppose there could be a bit of news here for non-photographers.

    As I understand it, Aperture uses OS X's built-in RAW image processing. If I remember rightly, the last Aperture update accompanied an OS X update. So it's possible 10.4.8 could be just around the corner (i.e. sometime this week?)





    disturbed guy. Disturbed Spike TV#39;s
  • Disturbed Spike TV#39;s



  • Ugg
    Apr 18, 12:35 AM
    We should add left handed history ahead of gay history, before you bash me, let me explain..........

    Because of these horrible things perpetuated on left handed people I request that left handed people are mentioned in history.


    How was that?

    Any basic history textbook will include basic information about a person. Left handedness often is mentioned, so is deafness, blindness and other physical differences. Homosexuality isn't in the same league, now is it?

    Why do so many people have a difficult time acknowledging the unique contributions of gay people?

    Have you heard of Wounded Knee? This country has a horrible problem in dealing with minorities an those on the right seem most interested in suppressing anyone who doesn't fit into their narrow and erroneous interpretation of American demographics.

    It's very, very sad.





    disturbed guy. disturbed cable guy raised
  • disturbed cable guy raised



  • Mal
    Jul 25, 12:03 AM
    I'd be worried about that exept one incontrovertible fact. Steve Jobs has more creative spark in his left pinky than M$ does in it whole genetic tree.

    I think that's the idea. The implication I got was that they were going to give Microsoft a generous stretch of rope and let them hang themselves.

    jW





    disturbed guy. disturbed the guy
  • disturbed the guy



  • Hastings101
    May 3, 09:51 PM
    If you ask Hastings101, he might call it cheesy.





    disturbed guy. Is this a very disturbed guy
  • Is this a very disturbed guy



  • mabaker
    Apr 16, 08:26 AM
    Aw, I almost feel sorry for Google not trying to compete with Apple with their own ideas but blatantly copying them. Pathetic.





    disturbed guy. Family Guy#39;s Evil Monkey by
  • Family Guy#39;s Evil Monkey by



  • iphone3gs16gb
    Mar 19, 07:05 PM
    How could you have it for ages? I think this guy is over exaggerating a little too much.

    You are the one exaggerating.

    Of course he didn't mean it literally. You have to get out more if you haven't heard this...





    disturbed guy. TOUGH GUY: Italian defender
  • TOUGH GUY: Italian defender



  • mcorf
    Apr 10, 01:08 PM
    I went to pick up my ipad yesterday(which I reordered) and asked if they had any more for sale. They said they had a lot of the verizon 3G(which I didn't want anyway), but were not allowed to sell them. I asked why and they said because of what happened at some of there other stores, but wouldn't tell me what.





    disturbed guy. features “The Guy.
  • features “The Guy.



  • Les Kern
    Apr 25, 02:20 PM
    Pbbbt... Looks fake.





    disturbed guy. the mentally disturbed guy
  • the mentally disturbed guy



  • rkahl
    Mar 17, 01:14 PM
    You should call and thank your parent's for raising such a LOSER!





    MacinDoc
    Jan 15, 11:10 PM
    I suppose those who do not want to pay for the new iPod touch apps also will not want to pay for OS X 10.6 when it comes out, or iWork and iLife '09. Those apps were not included with the product when it shipped, and they bought the product knowing that such apps were not included. These are just additional apps whose development costs Apple has to defray in some way, just as it charges for OS X and other software upgrades.

    And nobody is forcing you to buy them if you don't think it's worth your $20.

    I also suspect that those who purchased an iPod Touch in the last 2 weeks will likely be able to get the upgrade for a nominal fee.





    leekohler
    Mar 4, 09:05 AM
    Strikes would be illegal? This is why the Republican Party can never be allowed to lead this country. Land Of The Free my arse. Unions are made up of people who want some control over their professions (whatever it is) and their lives. Conservatives/Republican's will never be happy if lowly workers have some control. They can take what we give them and they'd better be happy with it or else.

    That's my company's attitude. We need less of that kind of thing, not more. That attitude is spreading too.





    Avatar74
    Jan 15, 02:07 PM
    I am a Powerbook G4 user, and ready for a new computer. I was hoping that they would update the MacBook Pro, because I would definately buy one, but that doesn't look like thats going to happen anytime soon... ::mad:

    Do you edit HD video? Do you do mobile multitrack recording (32 tracks or more at a time)?

    If not, my question is... why are you "ready" for a new computer?

    By the way, I have a PB 1GHz, running OS X 10.5 smoothly, and it works just fine. I have the money to go blowing on new gadgets but, I've mellowed out on that.

    However, if you want to buy yourself a new toy every year "just cos"... be my guest. I'm an Apple shareholder and I appreciate the money going out of your pocket and into mine.





    Les Kern
    Aug 4, 07:56 AM
    This is why I do not see "electric cars" gaining mainstream popularity any time soon.


    Because they don't want you to.
    We should have had electric cars for short-haul 20 years ago.
    It's all a big scam, and most Americans don't even know they are the chumps.





    MacsAttack
    Jan 12, 07:00 PM
    Actually, I believe it wasn't released at MacWorld for two reasons...

    1) Time. They keynote ran about 2 hours as is (already above the average). Introducing two new software suites would easily add another 45 minutes (making the event much too long).

    2) The focus was clearly the iPhone, and Jobs didn't want anything to steal its glory.

    It makes much more sense to introduce the iPhone at MacWorld and have a separate event for Leopard, iLife, and iWork.

    MacWorld

    Mac World

    But we got no Macs

    And both items are pitched at he US market - not the world market (need to get movie downloads onto other iTunes stores for the Apple TV to be a compelling product)

    Oh - and I don't own a mobile phone and have no intention of getting one. Just a rat hole for suckers to pour money down :D

    Have not watched the keynote. Not going to bother.

    I'd like to see a bit more commitment from Apple (the company previously known as Apple Computers) on the computer side before I consider recomending any kind of Mac to people again.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment