JonYo
Nov 23, 10:46 PM
ok another question...if i go into a retail store and their sold out of hte macbook i want...can i pay and have it shipped...i know i can use the online store its just that i cant use a credit card or have access to one....
so would i still get the same discount?
and also....at the retail store...do u think they'll be SUPER busy with other things and too busy for me?
Nope, the discounts are only going to apply to purchases of stuff that day, no rainchecks for out of stock items or anything like that. Sorry for the bad news!
so would i still get the same discount?
and also....at the retail store...do u think they'll be SUPER busy with other things and too busy for me?
Nope, the discounts are only going to apply to purchases of stuff that day, no rainchecks for out of stock items or anything like that. Sorry for the bad news!
amac4me
Sep 12, 08:42 AM
please read the thread....
Same thing is happening to the following sites:

free-wallpaper-nature-060

free wallpapers-nature-034
more...

free wallpapers for desktop

wallpapers nature beach.
more...

mobile wallpapers nature free

free wallpaper desktop nature
more...

nature wallpaper nature

free wallpapers-nature-332
more...

free-wallpaper-nature-054

Widescreen Wallpapers of
more...

Pc Nature Wallpapers Free

free wallpaper desktop
more...

Free Desktop Wallpaper Nature

free wallpapers nature.
more...

To download free Wallpapers

free-wallpaper-nature-052

free wallpaper desktop nature
Same thing is happening to the following sites:
SPUY767
Oct 3, 06:21 AM
It looks so long and narrow...
That's what she said?
That's what she said?
Dunepilot
Nov 17, 08:04 AM
Yeah, it looks like the logo of one of those local computer stores that are packed to rafters with boxes in a tiny shop with opaque-coated windows and put out pricing brochures on coloured paper folded neatly in half down the centre.
You know the ones of which I speak.
hahahaha. I'd built up a full mental image before I even clicked the digitimes link. Great post.
You know the ones of which I speak.
hahahaha. I'd built up a full mental image before I even clicked the digitimes link. Great post.
more...

garybUK
Mar 10, 07:50 AM
Apple used to innovate, right now they have acheived the goal of any capitalist company, they've hit the big time with the iPhone and are resting on their laurels.
Notebooks / Computers, these aren't innovative, infact the PowerPC was innovative, OSX 10.1 was innovative but now... it's got to a point where they don't innovate, Intel does; Nvidia does; AMD does, apple are a box maker using the same components as everyone else.
Apple A series mobile processors, these are innovated by ARM (spun off from Acorn, a british company). Again they don't innovate.
Where they DO innovate is the idea of a vertical system where typically companies have gone to a horizontal view. The innovation is to capture you with something (be it a Apple TV, iMac, iPhone, iPod) and get you into their vertical structure. The innovation comes at creating a market for all possible user needs within this vertical structure, e.g. Movies, Music, Apps... where they can't make it themselves they take a cut from other developers (30% split).
Notebooks / Computers, these aren't innovative, infact the PowerPC was innovative, OSX 10.1 was innovative but now... it's got to a point where they don't innovate, Intel does; Nvidia does; AMD does, apple are a box maker using the same components as everyone else.
Apple A series mobile processors, these are innovated by ARM (spun off from Acorn, a british company). Again they don't innovate.
Where they DO innovate is the idea of a vertical system where typically companies have gone to a horizontal view. The innovation is to capture you with something (be it a Apple TV, iMac, iPhone, iPod) and get you into their vertical structure. The innovation comes at creating a market for all possible user needs within this vertical structure, e.g. Movies, Music, Apps... where they can't make it themselves they take a cut from other developers (30% split).

iBunny
Jan 8, 10:29 PM
I want a 15'' MacBook Pro.
2.6GHz Penryn
1680x1050 Display
512MB of Video Memory
I will be happy to sell my current MBP which I bought in August for the Above mentioned computer.
2.6GHz Penryn
1680x1050 Display
512MB of Video Memory
I will be happy to sell my current MBP which I bought in August for the Above mentioned computer.
more...
porcupine8
May 4, 09:27 PM
You're getting negative votes on your post just because people here know that Apple will never do that, but I think I have to agree with you. I mean I own the iPad 1 now and love it, but I'd love it even more if I could write on it with a pen. It would be amazing for taking notes. I can't take notes by typing on the thing, I still have to bring a notebook (as in an actual notebook, made of paper lol) or my MacBook.
Have you actually tried any of the styli out there with the notetaking apps? I balked at first because it looks like no way could it work, but now I love writing in Notes Plus with my Targus stylus (same as the boxwave). It's surprisingly fluid, and I've heard that other apps do an even better job.
Have you actually tried any of the styli out there with the notetaking apps? I balked at first because it looks like no way could it work, but now I love writing in Notes Plus with my Targus stylus (same as the boxwave). It's surprisingly fluid, and I've heard that other apps do an even better job.
vincebio
Apr 5, 03:57 PM
just when we thought they couldnt ever beat their Apple's biggest flop....this comes along.
nobody will download this.....surely:D
nobody will download this.....surely:D
more...
BRLawyer
Oct 4, 02:16 PM
Thank god. My first MWSF (been saving up for it), with the primary reason being: Steve Jobs.
To listen a keynote about his retirement? :rolleyes:
To listen a keynote about his retirement? :rolleyes:
yamato
Sep 12, 07:50 AM
Also Italian Music store reports IT IS Showtime The iTunes Store is been updating message... Can`t wait!! But an eventually Video Store will be available only in USA as almost usual?
more...
Agent69
Nov 16, 07:16 PM
Is EFI supported on AMD based systems? If not, then this would be a problem, as Mac OS X currently requires it.
Perrumpo
Apr 8, 12:19 PM
You definitely don't want to judge Room by its cover. Disturbing premise.
And Connelly's latest Mickey Haller novel.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/agt144/Room-A-Novel-0316098337-L.jpghttp://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/agt144/The_Fifth_Witness-67825.jpg
Westy 12. Best beer in the world, only available in Belgium.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/agt144/IMG_2792.jpg
The fantastic Dreadnaught Imperial IPA from Three Floyds, only in Indiana.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/agt144/IMG_2797.jpg
Beer run
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/agt144/IMG_2718.jpg
Shelf for beer
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/agt144/IMG_2720.jpg
And some coffee Patron for good measure.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/agt144/IMG_2771.jpg
And Connelly's latest Mickey Haller novel.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/agt144/Room-A-Novel-0316098337-L.jpghttp://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/agt144/The_Fifth_Witness-67825.jpg
Westy 12. Best beer in the world, only available in Belgium.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/agt144/IMG_2792.jpg
The fantastic Dreadnaught Imperial IPA from Three Floyds, only in Indiana.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/agt144/IMG_2797.jpg
Beer run
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/agt144/IMG_2718.jpg
Shelf for beer
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/agt144/IMG_2720.jpg
And some coffee Patron for good measure.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/agt144/IMG_2771.jpg
more...
funkypepper
May 1, 05:56 AM
Can anyone confirm is there a Turkish localization in this build?
Gibsonsoup
Apr 12, 06:05 AM
You've got double http://
Thank you, Fixed :D
Thank you, Fixed :D
more...

RobertD63
Apr 27, 06:03 PM
Arn,
May I ask if you feel this feature has been useful so far. I really like the concept of a post rating. But I feel like this doesn't bring any real value to the MR community.
Thanks,
:)
It would be useful if they you reached a certain amount of upvotes you can get into the marketplace too. That'll help with actual contributing users that don't post much. The current system provokes people to just post quick short responses to raise their post count.
May I ask if you feel this feature has been useful so far. I really like the concept of a post rating. But I feel like this doesn't bring any real value to the MR community.
Thanks,
:)
It would be useful if they you reached a certain amount of upvotes you can get into the marketplace too. That'll help with actual contributing users that don't post much. The current system provokes people to just post quick short responses to raise their post count.
kvizzel
Mar 17, 05:44 AM
That's messed up.
The kid is going to have to pay.
You know, karma is a bitch.
The kid is going to have to pay.
You know, karma is a bitch.
more...
MattSepeta
May 4, 04:04 PM
Why is someone bothered if the question itself does no harm. Grow up or change doctors if you don't like to be asked questions. This law is about as anti-libertarian and useless government intrusion as it gets.
Yep. You summed it up well.
Yep. You summed it up well.
leekohler
Apr 27, 02:19 PM
:o
Back to the issue at hand, McDonalds....
I literally almost threw up towards the end of the video. Do you think the perpetrators were aware of the victim's transgender status? I could barely make out what they were saying in the video as I had to listen to it quietly...
Also- Let's realistically think about what the employees can/should have done... My initial instinct/gut reaction is for the manager to lock the doors to prevent the girls from running. Then you need to realize that McDonalds surely has policies in place for times like this, and the risk of an employee getting injured attempting to apprehend a criminal is a lawsuit waiting to happen....
Another gut reaction is that if the manager had a shotgun under the counter, this situation never would have devolved into the poor victim convulsing on the floor.
My last gut reaction is that Baltimore finally made it to my list of places to never return to.
I think if I were her, I would consider moving to a different city as well. I can only imagine that these girls have relatives who will most likely harass her. It's sad to say, but it happens a lot.
Back to the issue at hand, McDonalds....
I literally almost threw up towards the end of the video. Do you think the perpetrators were aware of the victim's transgender status? I could barely make out what they were saying in the video as I had to listen to it quietly...
Also- Let's realistically think about what the employees can/should have done... My initial instinct/gut reaction is for the manager to lock the doors to prevent the girls from running. Then you need to realize that McDonalds surely has policies in place for times like this, and the risk of an employee getting injured attempting to apprehend a criminal is a lawsuit waiting to happen....
Another gut reaction is that if the manager had a shotgun under the counter, this situation never would have devolved into the poor victim convulsing on the floor.
My last gut reaction is that Baltimore finally made it to my list of places to never return to.
I think if I were her, I would consider moving to a different city as well. I can only imagine that these girls have relatives who will most likely harass her. It's sad to say, but it happens a lot.
wlh99
Apr 26, 06:32 PM
// *myTimer is the 1st timer
// *newTimer is the 2nd timer
if (myTimer != newTimer) {
// *newTimer is the 2nd timer
if (myTimer != newTimer) {
GFLPraxis
Jan 9, 04:03 PM
I'm ticked off too, I but luckily I only refreshed this page once or twice so all I know is that they announced one product, I've missed most of the details.
When's the dang video gonna be up?
I didn't see the ticker though. I'm ticked because of people IMing me.
When's the dang video gonna be up?
I didn't see the ticker though. I'm ticked because of people IMing me.
0815
Apr 6, 07:52 AM
An app that brings all the things I hate together. [... removed bashing ...]
So why bother? If you don't like it, don't download it. There are thousands of apps in the store that I don't like or have no interest in. No need to comment everywhere how much I dislike them and how much every user of those is a brainless idiot. there is a very simple solution with basically two options:
(1) if you (think you) like it -> download and try
(2) if you don't like it, don't download it
It is not that this app is forced to be installed on your phone. It is your choice.
I always enjoyed the creative iAds, I downloaded the app and found to my surprise that it even shows me (in the US) some of the European ads which I otherwise wouldn't have seen.
The only thing I wonder about is: is Apple getting money if people click on the ads? (my guess would be no)
So why bother? If you don't like it, don't download it. There are thousands of apps in the store that I don't like or have no interest in. No need to comment everywhere how much I dislike them and how much every user of those is a brainless idiot. there is a very simple solution with basically two options:
(1) if you (think you) like it -> download and try
(2) if you don't like it, don't download it
It is not that this app is forced to be installed on your phone. It is your choice.
I always enjoyed the creative iAds, I downloaded the app and found to my surprise that it even shows me (in the US) some of the European ads which I otherwise wouldn't have seen.
The only thing I wonder about is: is Apple getting money if people click on the ads? (my guess would be no)
SuperBrown
Jan 15, 05:12 PM
REALLY REALLY hankering for a backlit apple keyboard for EONS! using the same backlighting features as on the laptop keyboards. If they can do it on the laptops why don't they do it on the keyboards?
I could not agree more.
I could not agree more.
rhett7660
Apr 22, 10:15 AM
Boy I can't wait to see this used on some of the posts by certain members. This is going to be down right comical. Nothing like seeing a -54 on a post. :D
Balli
Sep 12, 02:44 AM
Does anyone know what time this even will be in GMT?
No comments:
Post a Comment