Sunday, May 29, 2011

funny poems for friends

funny poems for friends. Best+friends+poems+funny
  • Best+friends+poems+funny



  • langis.elbasunu
    Mar 17, 10:36 AM
    LOL, has anyone copied and forwarded this thread to their local FBI? I'm sure they have already obtained the court order to get his ip address. Then a few weeks will pass before he gets served!

    lol...youve got to be kidding me.


    better put him on the no fly list too just to be safe





    funny poems for friends. funny poems for friends. funny
  • funny poems for friends. funny



  • Dhelsdon
    Sep 28, 01:46 PM
    How much will one of these go for in the Apple Store?:D





    funny poems for friends. funny poems for friends. funny
  • funny poems for friends. funny



  • spillproof
    Apr 15, 03:59 PM
    I think I just threw up a little. That is THE worst "leaked" iPhone mock up, EVER.





    funny poems for friends. funny poems for friends
  • funny poems for friends



  • dsnort
    Aug 1, 08:39 PM
    The problem is that the license says that the limitations can change at any time, so one doesn't really know what one buys, even if one has read the license - which I'm sure most people has not. I don't believe that the complaint is first and foremost about the DRM (which one may have opinions about exactly how it is implemented and shared but most anyway recognises it as a necessary evil) but rather what is summarised in these two sentences: "it is unreasonable that the agreement the consumer must give consent to is regulated by English law. That iTunes disclaims all liability for possible damage the software may cause and that it may alter the rights to the music". I think most of us agree that it is not reasonable that that which we buy can destroy anything on our computer and that they can e.g. suddenly just allow me to play a song just five times. And even though we all trust and like Apple these sort of licences are getting sillier and sillier (and it is certainlly not just Apple, it is basically the whole industry) and I think it is really good that someone who has the time and knowledge to fight it takes a stand against it, even though I believe shutting down the store may be overkill but I'm sure it won't come to that.

    Cheers,

    Peter

    I understand what you are saying, and empathize with your concern. I just find it bewildering that the focus of so much of this debate is Apples DRM, which is one of the most reasonable out there. This is not a case, so far, of Apple abusing the customer so much as it is of Apple having so many customers. For real DRM abuse stories, check out what Sony did on some of the DVD's they sold. Or Napsters subscription service where you have rights to the music as long as you keep making the payments, every month. Or try to decipher M$'s DRM policy. Or try to sign up for Sony's Connect Store on a Mac.
    I personally don't think it will ever come to the point where Apple will pull iTunes from any country, at least, I certainly hope not.
    As for the post you quoted, sorry. People who insist that everyone who doesn't agree with them is mentally defective touch a hot button for me. Especially when their reasoning is.....suspect.



    more...


    funny poems for friends. funny birthday poems for best
  • funny birthday poems for best



  • kirky29
    Apr 25, 12:24 PM
    Looks nice actually.
    iPhone 4S has a nice ring to it too.





    funny poems for friends. funny poems for best friends.
  • funny poems for best friends.



  • Nekbeth
    Apr 25, 02:27 PM
    I get crashed if I use this code: (trying to create an outlet for a button with a selector to a method that invalidates the Time).


    - (IBAction) cancelTime: (id) sender
    {


    more...


    funny poems for friends. best friends forever quotes
  • best friends forever quotes



  • rdowns
    Apr 13, 12:48 PM
    I'm going to duck out of this thread but I want to answer this one....

    I could sharpen that butter knife to a lethal edge in less that 10 min. They did the right thing.


    And I can get a knife or fork at one of dozens of restaurants inside the terminal post security. What's your point?





    funny poems for friends. Best Friends
  • Best Friends



  • Jaymes
    Jan 15, 01:46 PM
    Okay, MWSF 2007 was all about the iPhone, and anyone interested in Macs had to go somewhere else to find entertainment ...

    Hmm, I'm interested in Macs, and I thought the new MacBook Air looked pretty cool. Maybe I was just seeing things weird out of my glass eye.



    more...


    funny poems for friends. funny poems for friends. valentines poems for friends. valentines poems for friends. flopticalcube. Apr 22, 08:00 PM. Didn#39;t you know?
  • funny poems for friends. valentines poems for friends. valentines poems for friends. flopticalcube. Apr 22, 08:00 PM. Didn#39;t you know?



  • ten-oak-druid
    Apr 8, 04:24 PM
    Roasted.
    Glad to see not everyones an Apple sheep..

    Apple Sheep Rule!

    That's sarcasm in case you don't get it.

    I imagine your declaration that there are "apple sheep" and that you are not one of them makes you feel very good about yourself. A respectability self injection! LMAO





    funny poems for friends. funny poems for friends. funny friendship poems. funny friendship poems. louis Fashion. Apr 9, 12:04 PM. Real games aren#39;t played on an iDevice.
  • funny poems for friends. funny friendship poems. funny friendship poems. louis Fashion. Apr 9, 12:04 PM. Real games aren#39;t played on an iDevice.



  • Les Kern
    Apr 25, 02:20 PM
    Pbbbt... Looks fake.



    more...


    funny poems for friends. funny poems for friends.
  • funny poems for friends.



  • adouglas2001
    Jan 15, 02:55 PM
    Just sold my Apple shares.

    Genius move, that.

    Have you never heard of "sell on the news?" Everyone's already done it.

    Apple is down $13.50 as I write this.

    It will come back up, provided the economy as a whole doesn't implode.

    I got an Apple gift card for the holidays, and was waiting to see what Apple was going to announce. My decision? I'm ordering a refurb MBP to replace my G4 Powerbook this week.

    "Old old old?" Not compared to my early-2003 computer. It's dramatically faster, dramatically more efficient, and dramatically more capacious than the machine I've got. Based on the Penryn tests I've seen so far, an MBP update will result in only a marginal improvement. I don't NEED a few extra percent of battery life or performance here and there.

    It is always wiser in the long run IMHO to be a late adopter and buy near the end of a product lifecycle than near the beginning. Early adopters are, and have always been, late beta testers.

    I dunno...seems that everyone could use just a little less caffeine and stop obsessing over instant gratification and wish fulfillment. Take a deep breath. Leopard WILL be updated. Blu-Ray WILL happen. The MBP WILL get a refresh. And so on. But not today. Big deal. Wait a few months.

    Could be that age and decades of experience have given me an appreciation for the long view. I just don't get all torqued up over every tiny move that Apple makes (or fails to make). They still make great products.





    funny poems for friends. 55 Friends Funny Poems And
  • 55 Friends Funny Poems And



  • phytonix
    Nov 23, 10:45 PM
    I hope AppleCare will be on sale.



    more...


    funny poems for friends. funny poems for best friends.
  • funny poems for best friends.



  • dejo
    May 2, 01:09 PM
    I read somewhere that congress wants to know why NSA has a security expert over at Apple...
    NSA does not have a security expert at Apple. Apple has a security expert who used to be with the NSA. Big difference.





    funny poems for friends. funny poems for best friends.
  • funny poems for best friends.



  • SactoGuy18
    Apr 8, 07:20 PM
    I can't wait for see what Leo Laporte and his guests say on This WEEK in Tech over this fiasco this Sunday. :rolleyes:



    more...


    funny poems for friends. As Lovers As Friends
  • As Lovers As Friends



  • Al Coholic
    Mar 28, 02:46 PM
    The people have already voted...

    It's called the "Top Grossing" category.





    funny poems for friends. funny poems for friends.
  • funny poems for friends.



  • Melrose
    Mar 6, 07:02 PM
    The scary thing is is that you actually believe this nonsense.

    I think you're missing the forest for the trees. Offering near-identical features on cheap-quality devices has happened. LTD can be fanboyishly irritating (no offense) but the point stands - he didn't say there were no high-end handsets from the competition, he said companies flood the market with cheap electronics... which they do.



    more...


    funny poems for friends. funny friendship poems for
  • funny friendship poems for



  • DevinPitcher
    Apr 15, 01:07 PM
    Has no one noticed that the camera switches sides in the third image?? LOL

    FAKE!!!!!

    No it doesn't.
    It's in the same spot in all 3.





    funny poems for friends. funny poems for friends.
  • funny poems for friends.



  • frozzbite
    Mar 17, 12:17 PM
    With my flame suit on, i say this...

    I might have done the same thing as the OP.

    Regarding the kid, well, its probably a part time job for him. Furthermore, how much can BestBuy possibly be paying him? He could probably earn more if he worked else where. :)





    funny poems for friends. funny poems for friends.
  • funny poems for friends.



  • rcread
    Aug 1, 10:13 AM
    This is just one more reason why socialism doesn't work. It takes away the incentive of a company to put a product in the country, and the consumers ultimately suffer.





    arn
    Oct 11, 01:03 PM
    I always took that as an implication that page 1 rumors were from more reliable sources, and should be considered more likely to be true. I didn't say that they were guaranteed to be true, just that they are more reliable.

    I agree but you said

    "Unless you (MacRumors, not the 'source' website of the rumor,) have credible, reliable, direct sources, it belongs on Page 2"


    and, again, that's not the criteria.

    Page 1 stories are generally more reliable than Page 2 stories... and that's true in this case but it's not a hard and fast rule. People get too hung up on Page 1 vs. Page 2. If a more unceratin rumor gets posted on Page 1, it is generally posted with caveats, as in this case.

    arn





    mclihah2
    Oct 11, 12:11 AM
    At this point, ill believe it when it happens

    Well personally, I'll fervently believe in it, until it happens, at which point I will stop believing in it at all.





    redAPPLE
    Jan 12, 03:01 AM
    please tell me you know about the process of obtaining a patent.

    if i have the money, i can come up with 5 things, right now, to be patented. but you don't care, do you.

    point being, it's not hard to get patent... as long as you fulfill those 3 requirement (novelty, non-obviousness, usefulness), and after a few yrs, you will be grant a patent.

    the lacks of buttons on a phone could ne novel and non-obvious, but is that really THAT exciting? sure it's great and all, but c'mon, it's not revolutionary.

    i'm not saying iphone is crap, it's just disappointing from all the hype.

    no offense to you but... if you didn't like all the hype, you should stop reading rumor sites before announced events...

    but again, only a deaf and blind person (again no offense to those who are) wouldn't have heard at least of a rumor about an apple phone. a normal educated adult with internet connection and/or tv has heard about this rumor at least once in the last few months...





    kdarling
    Apr 16, 11:35 PM
    And different browsers didn't appear for a long while I thought.

    There still aren't any full third party browsers that reside wholly on the device.

    Apple doesn't allow it, because it could lead to being able to run apps that Apple didn't approve, and/or security holes.

    There's no Chrome, Firefox, standalone Opera.

    They only allow shells around their own browser core (and now not even their best core, because of JIT security worries)... or things like Opera Mini where code is executed on a remote server.





    bikertwin
    Sep 25, 03:45 PM
    Right, a product in development since 2002 (http://photoshopnews.com/2006/01/09/the-shadowlandlightroom-development-story/) was a copy of a product released in 2005 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

    Do you really believe Lightroom has been in active development since 2002? I'm thinking it was a proof of concept in 2002.

    I mean, if it's really been in development since why isn't it finished yet? Why is it so far behind Aperture?

    That claim by Adobe is just ludicrous.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment