Sunday, May 29, 2011

love you friendship quotes

love you friendship quotes. love you friend quotes. i love
  • love you friend quotes. i love



  • slffl
    Oct 11, 10:23 AM
    Man I think this 'true' video ipod thing is dumb. Are widescreen TV's called 'true' TVs? Until ALL video content is 16:9, you're going to have black pillars on half your content whether it's 4:3 or 16:9.

    Screw a widescreen ipod. Give me the current ipod video with the screen turned sideways and made larger like the zune.





    love you friendship quotes. i love you friendship quotes.
  • i love you friendship quotes.



  • Westside guy
    Oct 28, 05:07 PM
    Well, stuff like iScroll2 - the two-finger scrolling hack for older Macs like my Powerbook - was able to be developed because of freely-accessible Darwin source code. I'd imagine the tun/tap 3rd party virtual devices + drivers (needed by openvpn) also wouldn't have been feasible if the developer couldn't get at the kernel source.

    Right now the osx86 project is of little interest to the public at large, since it's not like you get a box that is particularly useful to someone that doesn't want to tweak incessantly (sound may or may not work, networking may not work, printing may not work, etc.). But I imagine Apple wants to keep forcing them to re-solve the basic functionality issues over and over, so they don't get to the point where the average user would actually find it worthwhile to investigate this.





    love you friendship quotes. i love you friendship quotes.
  • i love you friendship quotes.



  • Eye4Desyn
    Apr 16, 07:15 AM
    I want My next iPhone to look like this,

    222383

    That would be nice - although I would question the size of apps on home screen and the location of the 3G antenna radio. Would be more convincing if it were up top (iPad 3G cue). Seems like it would conflict with the 30-pin receiver and speaker components.





    love you friendship quotes. love you friendship quotes. i
  • love you friendship quotes. i



  • tk421
    Oct 19, 10:23 AM
    Woohoo!! This is the first time I can remember that Apple has had over 5% market share! :D



    more...


    love you friendship quotes. i love you friendship quotes.
  • i love you friendship quotes.



  • likemyorbs
    Apr 15, 03:16 PM
    It bothers me a little when gay suffrage is pitted against something like slavery. Just not the same, IMO.

    Gay suffrage? Wow i never knew gays were denied the right to vote! :eek:





    love you friendship quotes. i love you friendship quotes.
  • i love you friendship quotes.



  • tekker
    May 4, 08:28 PM
    Do you own a Horse instead of a car and do still own an out house?
    How are styluses/pens/pencils outdated? Please answer, because I'd hate to be 'hundreds of years' behind the curve as you're putting it.



    more...


    love you friendship quotes. love you friend quotes.
  • love you friend quotes.



  • IxPxK
    Apr 5, 12:00 AM
    Ok yo dude ive got some ideas.
    1
    If he does get on some games like Halo 2 or anything and i send him a friend request and play with him i can find his ip. (learned from halo 2 bridging lol)

    2
    I have a hacker friend that can prob find the ip from his house lol. if we find it i will tell u and he will drop a ****ing virus bomb in his comp.

    3.Lawsuit. Your so close and u have logs and he is signing on. DO THE LAWSUIT GET A LAWYER NOW U WILL WIN NO MATTER WHAT. You dont have much time because he can sell it or stop getting on live


    IxPK





    love you friendship quotes. i love you friendship quotes.
  • i love you friendship quotes.



  • Nekbeth
    Apr 27, 07:49 PM
    No, self refers to the instance of the object that is executing the currently running code. It is highly context dependant.

    Inside a method of your view controller, yes, self refers to your view controller. Inside a method in your view object, self refers to the view object. Inside the NSTimer object, self refers to the NSTimer.

    Yes, that's what I though.. I was asked the meaning of "target", so I gave an example that target:self in NSTimer refer to the timer object (one of my quiz questions), but I can't remember his name.. said that "self" refer to the controller even inside the NSTimer. That's why I said.. interesting, I mean.. all of you should know what your talking about a lot more than me. (specially Master balamw)

    About the timer and how it's going... well, I really don't have time to continue to make it work, so I have postpone it for a later update. I just need to learn more about it to fix it. But hey, If you feel like giving the answer, go ahead.

    The only thing that I'm missing is to restart the Timer (or use another one). Invalidating my Timer only pauses it, even = nil or releasing it, my Timer just continues where it left.

    I have found a tutorial where you can start, stop and reset a timer, I could use that, but I want a datePicker to select time and the tutorial doesn't show that. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jmTQi98vec&feature=related

    Please, let me know if you need more code of the timer. I think I have share all of it.

    balamw;12474773]By this point I would have expected Nekbeth to have called us "Nazis" instead of "Pros" in order to satisfy Godwin's Law (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law).
    B

    that is the dumbest thing I've read in a while :p



    more...


    love you friendship quotes. love you friend quotes. love
  • love you friend quotes. love



  • Popeye206
    May 3, 11:11 PM
    Or you know, the more obvious conclusion - iOS 5.

    Agreed... seemed like a teaser for iOS 5.





    love you friendship quotes. i love you friendship quotes.
  • i love you friendship quotes.



  • peeInMyPantz
    Sep 12, 08:18 AM
    damn..
    since they haven't take down apple store for update, does that mean no new product? just new service? i'm waiting for a MB/MBP update



    more...


    love you friendship quotes. i love you friend quotes.
  • i love you friend quotes.



  • vincenz
    Mar 9, 11:11 PM
    Don't question the Apple magic, you're supposed to just go with it.





    love you friendship quotes. love you friend quotes. i love
  • love you friend quotes. i love



  • SilentPanda
    Apr 21, 11:50 AM
    If I want to revert to apathy from a previously engaged stance, I can't. I have to actively disapprove or actively approve.

    That is true. Just make sure you never want to revert to apathy and you'll be fine.

    It's also a system that currently serve no purpose whatsoever on these forums. People are worrying about it way too much.



    more...


    love you friendship quotes. love you friendship quotes
  • love you friendship quotes



  • twoodcc
    Apr 18, 11:07 AM
    well of course i've been messing with my systems all weekend long, and of course i always run into some bad luck.

    so i have 3 i7 920 systems. one is an asus and it's running bigadv and 2 x gpu. it's been my best reliable system so far. it's running well right now

    my second system was just running 3 x gpu. i wasn't running bigadv b/c it had a heat problem. this is one i built. i decided to take everything apart and take off the cpu cooler it came with and i put on this huge one that i bought. it took an hour, but i got it! and it works great. the problem is that now it doesn't recognize all my ram. i had 6 GB, which is enough for running bigadv units in a VM in windows, and then run several gpu clients. but with only 4 GB of ram, this won't work. so i'm in the process of installing ubuntu right now on it. this will take away some of my gpus

    and my third i7 rig is an alienware. it came with one GTX 260, and i decided to take one from my home built system and put in the this one. it's got 2 slots, but of course the second slot doesn't work. i called alienware, and they are supposed to come out and fix it. probably a new motherboard i'm guessing. so right now it's running bigadv and 1 gpu.

    i just hope i can get the one i built running bigadv in ubuntu. i'll keep you updated





    love you friendship quotes. i love you friendship quotes.
  • i love you friendship quotes.



  • xUKHCx
    Apr 21, 12:11 PM
    I clicked on a post rated 0 and it went to -2. I clicked on another post rated 0, and it went to -2. I clicked - again and it went to -1.

    Are you doing it in this thread? because I suspect that lots of people are voting on every post to try stuff out. Go and find a dormant post to test it on.



    more...


    love you friendship quotes. i love you friendship quotes.
  • i love you friendship quotes.



  • japanime
    Nov 23, 11:07 PM
    I hope AppleCare will be on sale.

    Next time you're buying a new Mac at an Apple Store and they try to sell you AppleCare, walk up to one of the floor models that is connected to the Internet, show the salesperson the LA Computer Company website's low, low prices for AppleCare, and ask them to match it.

    They did for me, though YMMV.





    love you friendship quotes. I Love You Friend Quotes. love
  • I Love You Friend Quotes. love



  • GregA
    Oct 3, 05:02 AM
    Bear in mind, there is nothing inherently bad in a company having a monopoly, not even Microsoft. What's bad (and illegal) is when a company in such a position abuses its monopolistic power.
    Occassionally it can be beneficial to have one company setting certain standards. However, the value of competition is that the stronger/better thrive (while the weak adapt or die out). If you have a monopoly, that disappears.

    The most important thing is that we don't create a system where the weaker stuff can survive because a monoply throws more money into it, while the better one can't make it.

    How does this relate to everything? I don't know... maybe I lost the point... oh no here it is.

    At the moment Apple competes as an entire ecosystem (iPod/iTunes/iTMS) against other combinations... and everything is still improving for consumers. So that's a good thing. Apple is using its muscle to force open some new markets, which again is good. I think we need Apple to do what it's doing with the iPod, for now, but it also needs the flexibility to know when to work with everyone (like MS does). I think they'll have to open up the iPod/iTunes/iTMS trifecta soonish, but they might not realise till it's too late.

    And on a personal note - iPod/iTunes/iTMS is great if you've got all 3. If you don't have iTMS movies, where do you buy movies from? What about if you're a BIG movie renter, but never buy them - what choice do you have?

    The single option both forces big change, and stops flexibility.



    more...


    love you friendship quotes. i love you friend quotes. i
  • i love you friend quotes. i



  • lostontheisland
    Apr 5, 05:24 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)



    first-chill!, second-chill a little more, third-am i not within my own rights to call something as i see it?or is that reserved solely for you?the choice of words i use are just that my choice so take your opinion about me elsewhere as after some thought iv decided I couldn't care any less what you say.

    Opinion...yes. Have one. Share it. Talk all you want about how useless this app is. It may in fact be useless to some people. There are tons of useless apps out there. I don't like them. I have them. I've waisted time downloading them. The problem here isn't opinions....the problem is labeling. If your opinion is that you hate the app and it's worthless, then great. If anyone thinks their "opinion" is that downloaders of the app are morons, then now you're labeling people. And that my friend is wrong. I am amazed at the bashing on this site. I rarely read the posts anymore because its filled with people slamming something they don't understand or don't like. Some poor unexpected person shares his or her opinion and the people here light up and start flaming.

    Sad. I actually like the app and find it useful. I don't find Doodle Jump useful but I don't think people that do are morons. I try real hard not to label people. So start flaming and jumping all over me for being this or that. Just sad.

    and I'm surprised at the angry people like yourself being so angry at another grown ups choice of words!who are you to tell me what i can and can't say?do yourself a favor and don't reply i don't suffer fools. think il quit this forum to many ignorant people





    love you friendship quotes. i love you friendship quotes.
  • i love you friendship quotes.



  • Willis
    Jan 5, 02:41 PM
    Ah yes! Everytime I want to watch a Keynote, its usually spoiled by the fact the homepage on Apple.com is promoting the new products.... sort of ruins it really.

    Arn... you're a true legend.





    love you friendship quotes. love you friend quotes
  • love you friend quotes



  • Reach9
    Mar 17, 10:28 PM
    Wow, so so jealous? Well, we'll be able to laugh at them when the iPhone 5 comes around as well.

    Best thing to do is to ignore these people.





    saunders45
    Sep 8, 08:32 AM
    That term should be reserved for one person and one person only:

    http://www.hollywoodimages.net/Michael_Bolton.jpg

    Why should I change? He's the one who sucks.

    http://www.thecobrasnose.com/images3/OSM&Ssm.jpg

    :D

    HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHA

    wait, your name is michael bolton?





    TrulyYuki
    Apr 6, 01:43 PM
    for the wife
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5069/5593508856_f7ddb60cb8_b.jpg


    good job. Smart man. i know my future hubby will be just as brilliant. He's even waited in line with me on launch day for an iphone 4. And did not complain when we didn't get one.





    wakerider017
    Oct 10, 07:37 PM
    Just my opinion...

    This iPod will be 400+ when/if it comes out...


    For that kinda money I would much rather invest in a macbook!!!

    With student discount Macbook is only about 500 more...


    Yea they are apples and oranges... but a liitle macbook would make a nice portable video device.





    BRLawyer
    Oct 4, 02:16 PM
    Thank god. My first MWSF (been saving up for it), with the primary reason being: Steve Jobs.

    To listen a keynote about his retirement? :rolleyes:





    MagicBoy
    Mar 24, 08:18 PM
    It's drifting off topic. I'm not going to turn a "Happy Birthday OS X" thread into a the time honoured "Windows sucks" debate. If anyone wants to discuss it then I suggest they create a new thread called "Windows vs Mac part 677249 (cont)"



    No comments:

    Post a Comment