Sunday, May 29, 2011

short hairstyles updos

short hairstyles updos. Jessica Stroup#39;s messy updo hairstyle medium updo. A womans wedding day is one of the most memorable days of her
  • Jessica Stroup#39;s messy updo hairstyle medium updo. A womans wedding day is one of the most memorable days of her



  • Ommid
    Apr 25, 12:21 PM
    Would love a larger screen if they can maintain the same body size. I have no interest in something like the giant PDA-sized Android phones.

    Maybe the phone is smaller and it makes it look like the screen is bigger, food for thought!





    short hairstyles updos. Short Side Fringe Hairstyles
  • Short Side Fringe Hairstyles



  • singhjeet29
    Apr 29, 09:51 PM
    I actually really liked the slider style, I would have preferred if they darkened the non-selected items and kept the slider style.





    short hairstyles updos. short hairstyles and updos
  • short hairstyles and updos



  • AlphaMikeRome0
    Apr 16, 11:19 AM
    Agreed.

    Well thats the end of that one then , also i prefer the current placstic for the iphone





    short hairstyles updos. Short Hairstyle Ideas for
  • Short Hairstyle Ideas for



  • ThE.MeSsEnGeR
    Apr 25, 12:00 PM
    Looks good, I've been holding out since my first-gen iPhone.

    ...hopefully we'll see a Summer or Fall release? :)

    Wow! You're patient!

    he's not the only one still boasting a first-gen iPhone! ;)
    I'm still lovin' it!





    short hairstyles updos. megan fox hairstyles updos.
  • megan fox hairstyles updos.



  • Rocketman
    Nov 16, 05:50 PM
    If you recall, at the 1-06 unveiling of the intel Macs (or maybe it was the conference call Q&A), Steve stated AMD made really good server chips, but Apple makes consumer products.

    Perhaps Apple is doing an AMD based blade, or iTV, or some "appliance" product.

    The rumour is unlikely to be true however.

    Rocketman





    short hairstyles updos. Cute Short Hairstyles 2010
  • Cute Short Hairstyles 2010



  • CaoCao
    Apr 25, 07:12 PM
    Is anyone mad as the two *******s who actually beat this person up? I am. They should be charged with aggravated assault.

    How about attempted murder?





    short hairstyles updos. short hairstyles updos.
  • short hairstyles updos.



  • itguy06
    Oct 28, 06:17 PM
    [QUOTE=eric_n_dfw;2992297]I'd love to be able to legally install OS X on a Dell or build-it-myself PC, even it it wasn't $0, but Apple would tank in no time as they make the lion's share of their money selling hardware. Especially when Dell's can sell this cheap: Is one MacBook Pro C2D worth two Dells? (http://blog.dealnews.com/?p=75)

    That's IF you jump through hoops, IF you find the discount coupon, and IF Dell honors it. You WILL get an inferior machine in every way to Apple's offerings. If you simply call up Dell and order a machine, you won't get that price.

    Trust me, I do this for a living - you don't put Dell and quality in the same page, let alone sentence.

    That being said, Apple would do fine on software sales. Especially if they significantly upped their software sales. At least 1 OEM has said they would love to ditch Windows at the first sight of a capable OS. OS X is that OS. All Apple would have to do is shift from a primarily hardware company to an iPod/hardware and software co.





    short hairstyles updos. Short bridal hairstyles
  • Short bridal hairstyles



  • belkjab
    Feb 8, 03:20 PM
    The article at the following URL explains "in great detail" how the Dell & Apple Flat Panels differ:
    http://www.anandtech.com/displays/showdoc.aspx?i=2400

    Apple seals the panel and associated electronics inside of a case thus protecting these delicate components from dust. Unfortunately, the Dell Flat panel has vents on the top, back of the case which expose these components to dust. I would expect Apple's display to out last that sold by Dell.


    Who said anything about Dell claiming greater contrast. Which of my post said that Dell claimed greater contrast ratio and brightness?. I would never make that claim (The dell website claims that the Dell 24 inch is 700:1 contrast, same as the Apple panels, which just got that upgrade while the Dell panels where that for a while). As to brightness, Dell 24 inch is 400 cd/m2 while the apple 23 inch is also 400 cd/m2. I'm neither a Dell fanboy nor an apple fanboy (as i so fondly point out time after time, i have a apple power G5 mac with a 20 inch Dell monitor). I would never make claims such as Dell monitor is better than Apple monitor unless I knew that to be true.. I pointed out that they used the same panels. Yes, the size may be different but they come off the same manufacturing line. To see Dell specs, here is the link for the 24 inch http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=222-0863

    They are the same panels except notice Dell has more features which puzzles me greatly. Apple wants to charge a premium for their monitor and that is fine with me but come on!!!.. have more features than the other guy please!!!.. you know how annonying it is for a Dell fanboy to come up to you and say.. hey, our monitor is the same but mine is better and cheaper (better in terms of more features, not brightness or contrast). If you think features don't matter, you are living in la la land. I like the fact that i can hook up more things to my Dell monitor than i could have with an apple monitor. If the apple monitor was more versatile and offered more features, i'd consider paying the premium but i am not gonna get an overpriced apple monitor cause stevie says so.. I don't see him offering me rides on his boat.. why the hell should i get trapped in his reality distortion field?. Give me something better and i will gladly hand over my money to Stevie so he can get a bigger boat (and without any complaints).

    As to my first glorius revelation, you must be a newbie. you should search for my name in other apple forums. I don't suffer fools gladly (or people who reply to a post too quickly). When i post, i do not expect an instantaneous response. It's ok to google the information before you respond. I can wait!!. If you don't know or understand, say so but do not try to make a point about something you don't know about. You replied to one of my post about how wrong I was that dell and apple were using the same panel and now you claim you don't know about the lcd production process?.. and you complain about me being mean?.. you leave yourself open to such an attack when you start making statements you have no idea are true or not.

    Google is a great resource.. I don't know everything either (i wish i did but unfortunately, time is finite and my brain only has so much capacity).. but I always research stuff on google before posting. It helps (also helps to view the company you are bashing website to see their monitor specs before posting).

    BTW, since the apple 30 inch is definetly a better value than Dell 30 inch (although i am sure Michael will not take that lying down.. watch for dell to suddenly drop prices on their monitors) i am soliciting funds to my "get a apple 30 inch monitor" foundation. I get the feeling i will not be seeing your dollar. Oh well. Maybe I haven't antagonized everyone in all the forums and i can get some donations to my wonderful foundation (whoose sole purpose is to get me a 30 inch apple monitor).





    short hairstyles updos. prom updo hairstyles for short
  • prom updo hairstyles for short



  • KnightWRX
    Mar 25, 06:43 AM
    <pedantry>
    Is Finder an App per se or integral to the OS?
    </pedantry>

    Depends what you call an OS. In micro-computer parlance Finder is very much a File Manager, same as Nautilus, Dolphin, Norton Commander (or the Midnight Commander clone), ROX-Filer, Windows Explorer, DOSShell etc just to name a few.

    It does very little to "operate" the system. It simply provides a user with a UI to manipulate the files found on a filesystem. Of course, an OS doesn't even need a filesystem per say as not all OSes use the file metaphor for storage.

    The OS part of the any modern OS is all contained in the kernel, which can usually operate the system without any kind of assistance from userspace. Finder is a userspace app. You could replace it with any other File Manager and still achieve the same basic functionality.

    I think your pedantry wasn't as big as mine (how's your Schwartz ?)





    short hairstyles updos. Super cute Short Hairstyles
  • Super cute Short Hairstyles



  • DeSnousa
    Apr 11, 01:26 AM
    yeah i know! i don't know what's going on these days. apple is only concerned with iphone and ipad, but developers gotta have systems to build the apps with!

    and not just that, apple has a market for mac pros. but it will only continue to get smaller if they ignore it

    Mate if you think thats bad, I'n holding out for a Mac mini and there has been no rumors for it! Would love to see a intel i5 :D





    short hairstyles updos. Short hairstyles for 2010
  • Short hairstyles for 2010



  • BornAgainMac
    Oct 19, 10:37 AM
    It is nice for Apple to get above that 5% in something besides iPods. I wonder if Microsoft will ever have more than 5% in mp3 player sales?





    short hairstyles updos. the very short hairstyles
  • the very short hairstyles



  • pcharles
    May 2, 01:32 PM
    Because it took them 7 years to get it right.

    I assume you are joking because the truth is even worse! The seven has nothing to do with anything much at all. It is not the seventh version of windows, nor have they been working on it seven years.

    Maybe it is the age of the developers cat! I wonder if Microsoft Cat is like Shr�dinger's Cat. It is both running and crashed at the same time!





    short hairstyles updos. Casual Hairstyles Updos
  • Casual Hairstyles Updos



  • spicyapple
    Oct 3, 12:20 PM
    Leopard secret features are what I'll be waiting for. :)





    short hairstyles updos. Trendy Short Hairstyles 2010
  • Trendy Short Hairstyles 2010



  • Reach9
    Mar 18, 05:22 PM
    ... another thread turned into a bash fight.

    Welcome to MacRumors!
    not literally, because you've been here longer than me.





    short hairstyles updos. Cool Men Hairstyles
  • Cool Men Hairstyles



  • GGJstudios
    Apr 23, 09:39 PM
    It's probably been figured out by now, but you can remove your vote (whether positive or negative). Just click the button that you previously clicked to remove your rating. Lets say you clicked +1 but now you want to take that back to make it 0, just press +1 again to undo it.
    I posted that before that function existed. My post was #66. See posts #85 and #89.





    short hairstyles updos. 2010 Rihanna Short Hairstyle.
  • 2010 Rihanna Short Hairstyle.



  • fsck-y dingo
    Nov 8, 04:16 PM
    I pre-ordered it for PS3 from ebgames. I'll pick it up after work tomorrow.

    The best was COD 4: MW. That set the bar for COD games.

    I agree. COD 4 was the most fun I've ever had playing a FPS game. Both story mode and multiplayer games are excellent.

    Black Ops looks amazing from what I've seen. I hope the attack dogs aren't as annoying as in WaW. :)





    short hairstyles updos. Updos hairstyle
  • Updos hairstyle



  • CorvusCamenarum
    Mar 4, 03:56 PM
    The conservative side does not seem believe in the "teach a man to fish" crap. They talk about it, but rarely practice it. For them it's more like this, "Go learn to fish, and if you can't afford the education, too bad."

    In order to be taught to fish, you first have to want to learn how to fish. Some people don't want to learn to fish.





    short hairstyles updos. prom updo hairstyles 2011.
  • prom updo hairstyles 2011.



  • rovex
    Apr 26, 05:35 AM
    Is that an aluminium curved back I see? Please say it ain't so!

    The demise of glass is premature until liquid metal becomes readily available.





    short hairstyles updos. Short Hairstyle For Brides.
  • Short Hairstyle For Brides.



  • gkarris
    Oct 17, 10:39 AM
    Given the same quality decoding hardware, for most movies they shouldn't see any difference at all. Both support the same codecs (MPEG-2, h.264, and VC-1). The first Blu-Ray discs were encoded using MPEG-2, which produced a lower quality image than the VC-1-encoded HD-DVD discs, but newer Blu-Ray discs are using VC-1 as well. The picture should be identical between the two.

    The only case I could see where the capacity would affect it would be for longer movies like Lord of the Rings, where the encoded video plus lossless audio may reach the boundaries of HD-DVD. We could conceivably see more compression artifacts or the dropping of higher-resolution audio or commentaries on HD-DVD in these cases, whereas Blu-Ray would have more space. But this shouldn't affect most titles.

    Doesn't matter if they are now using the same codec. People's displays are messed up (component vs HDMI, version of HDMI, is the resolution REALLY 1080p?) as well as the players. As far as I'm concerned, the whole thing's messed up....

    I posted this in this forum:

    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=236514

    "Wow, I went online to see the pros and cons of each format. When someone posts a pro/con of one system, they post the rebuttle of it on the other....

    Like, I heard that Blu-Ray only has MPEG-2 right now, but it is capable of MPEG-4 and studios backing both formats will start releasing Bluray in MPEG-4 since they have to encode the movie in that for HD-DVD anyways.... what about the current Bluray titles?

    I heard that Sony does have the dual layer Blurays available, and hybrid DVD/BD available also...

    I saw a post of a guy online who actually hooked up his Samsung to a massive HP 60"(?) monitor that actually takes 1080p/24 scan signal (I guess a lot of TVs will take only 1080i and will upscale it to 1080p inside the TV) and he says Bluray is great! Do people actually have this sort of monitor?

    Then, there's this whole 1080p/24 discs and if you want 1080p/60 Bluray has to take 1080p/24 go to 1080i/60 then to 1080p/60... what?

    Then, I heard that the HD-DVD players if you have a 720p set that the player will take a 1080i disc, down it to 480p, then up it to 720p. They recommend to make the player output 1080i and have your set take it down to 720p (which my projector won't do, it just takes any signal you give it and shows that).

    Wow, I'm now sooooo confused, I'm going to watch my Laserdiscs and Betamax for a while....."





    Swift
    Apr 15, 07:20 PM
    Notice? They're "open." They have "principles." They're renegades, and they don't have anybody to negotiate, hard-nose, one-to-one, with the old-line companies. They really look down on them anyway. Google Books? They just went ahead and copied millions of them, and then looked around like little angels when the Authors and Publishers said, "No way!" Google TV? Nice idea, but very poor execution -- and no deals with networks or movie companies. So you have to search, a la Google, for previews of movies only. No Hulu. It seems like there's no licensing at all, except maybe Netflix, but then, Netflix goes everywhere.

    This is the fundamental problem with Google. Nobody makes any money anywhere they go, except, well, Google.

    Google (http://opendotdotdot.blogspot.com/2011/04/why-google-should-buy-music-industry.html), Apple and Amazon could just freaking buy the music industry.

    I heard EMI is up for sale (http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CC8QFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.businessweek.com%2Fnews%2F2011-02-02%2Femi-sale-may-fetch-2-billion-narrowly-covering-citigroup-debt.html&rct=j&q=EMI%20sale&ei=Et-oTZOKJNSUtwfDuozeBw&usg=AFQjCNGuek0PlovF-tZP-Fsuim250os43Q&sig2=l0Ljn2Yy9Q083At-Vr-eKw&cad=rja).

    You're probably looking into the future.

    Absolutely correct!

    What I meant is that a competitor, that might stick around, would be a good thing for iTunes store users in terms of both pricing & usability. I don't have any particular beef with iTunes store - it is fine, but who knows what sort of improvements some decent competition might bring.

    What about Amazon? Jobs made the big fuss about ending DRM, but he kept negotiating with the labels unsuccessfully, because he didn't want variable pricing either. So all the labels gave DRM-free tracks to Amazon. No DRM, but variable pricing. Jobs had to cave eventually.





    EricNau
    Nov 16, 04:20 PM
    I'm sure this is just Apple's third secret life.





    iMacThere4Iam
    Apr 8, 05:05 PM
    Thanks for the perspective, BBEmployee. The truth is always in the details.





    tigres
    Mar 17, 06:53 AM
    These forums need an "ethical discussion" category.





    beejam
    Mar 24, 08:05 PM
    Now I feel really old with all this OS X ten celebrations! Doesn't help that I started with System 6.....



    No comments:

    Post a Comment