Monday, May 30, 2011

t shirts plain

t shirts plain. Buy plain cotton t shirts,
  • Buy plain cotton t shirts,



  • Anuba
    Jan 12, 05:44 PM
    Someone asked you what you were hoping for, and that's it? You call it not revolutionary, but you can't give a single idea of what you think revolutionary is? :confused:
    Ideally, a revolutionary product is a completely new concept, something nobody thought of before. If all the iPhone mockups out there had missed the mark, the iPhone would be revolutionary, but there were quite a few that were based on the idea of a huge display and no keys. The iPhone is a mishmash of existing concepts that have been refined, polished and rolled into one. While the multi-touch screen is a milestone of sorts, other aspects of the iPhone are very yesterday. The modest memory, for one, and for another the absence of 3G which is somewhat of a shocker - 3G has been a staple of top-of-the-line phones for years now.

    Did I miss the part of the keynote where Steve said this was aimed at the business market? :eek:
    If not the business market, then who? It can't be kids, as it has no games, and allegedly no support for custom ringtones. It can't be business users, since they'll want Outlook or Lotus Notes sync, and possibly a navigator, and they'll most definitely not want to use frickin' iTunes to sync up. Which leaves, I dunno... Mac enthusiasts and 30-somethings who are hoping for 15 minutes of fame by the watercooler? He did say his goal was 10 million units.





    t shirts plain. PLAIN T-SHIRTS (click image to
  • PLAIN T-SHIRTS (click image to



  • mif
    Apr 11, 10:18 PM
    Tinchy Stryder - Catch 22





    t shirts plain. Cotton Plain T shirts
  • Cotton Plain T shirts



  • asphalt-proof
    Jan 10, 07:09 PM
    I go to Gizmodo's site regularly and saw where they had admitted to their prank. I really didn't think much of it and even thought it was funny. However, i never read past the headlines so i didn't know they screwed with someone's presentation. That's just bad form and extremely inconsiderate. These presentors put a lot of time and energy preparing for that 10 miinutes or so that they have to spotlight. Yes, some are very lame, stupid, whatever. But for the most part, these people work very hard to do the best job they can. Not to mention that their job may be put in jeopardy if their presentation tanks.

    I imagine that the Gizmodo staff were seriously CES-fatigued, over-stimulated by the flashy lights and loud, continuous noise, and slightly drunk. Fine. Most of the other bloggers were in the same state of mind. But none of them (at least as far as we know) didn't ******* with someone's presentation. I think they should be banned from CES next year as a punishment. Macworld? Not so much. It didn't happen there. Well, it didn't happen there. But I think that Apple would very carefully interview Gizmodo before giving them a press pass then make them sweat. Maybe even frisk them in public, before they entered the convention center. THat would make a lot of bloggers and vendors smile. Really make them sweat. But let them in anyways. Gizmodo is a very popular tech blog and for the most part, a very well done blog. Their coverage is important to Macworld. This way, Apple can ensure they get coverage but also get some karma points from other bloggers and vendors when they see how Apple deals with Gizmodo.





    t shirts plain. Pictures of Plain T-Shirts
  • Pictures of Plain T-Shirts



  • Geckotek
    Jan 3, 07:55 AM
    Or not. After all, it isn't like you can take your phone with you to Verizon. Many people aren't going to want to spend the money on an ETF because that's the money they would use for a new phone.

    That said, after all these years there are probably enough folks already on Verizon that would jump for an iphone. Enough that it could get interesting in some areas. Just like it did with ATT who thought they could handle the load.

    That's the whole point, if you can't take your phone with you, you'll just sell it. Selling an iPhone 4 right now will easily pay for the ETF and the cost of a new Verizon iPhone (assuming pricing is similar.)



    more...


    t shirts plain. Tall Tee, Men#39;s T-Shirt, Plain
  • Tall Tee, Men#39;s T-Shirt, Plain



  • PhoneyDeveloper
    Apr 26, 10:39 PM
    You should have used Philip Endecott's code.





    t shirts plain. T-Shirt Plain Back Design
  • T-Shirt Plain Back Design



  • maveness
    Nov 16, 04:52 PM
    Store still down for me...



    more...


    t shirts plain. quot;Not A Hustlerquot; Plain T-Shirt
  • quot;Not A Hustlerquot; Plain T-Shirt



  • GQB
    Apr 15, 11:56 PM
    I dislike it when people keep saying that line over and over. Does competition really make products better? Where's the truth in that? If it's truly the case, why do we still see half-baked consumer products for the end user?

    .

    It, like 'the free market always decides best' is simply and literally religious dogma.
    Competition as often as not results in a race to the bottom, just as the 'free market' is useless regarding life necessities (e.g. water or health care.)





    t shirts plain. Search: Dark
  • Search: Dark



  • Anthony T
    Apr 16, 10:10 AM
    A quick read through this thread is proof of why I normally don't bother reading or posting here.

    Almost everyone has posted that they feel the next iPhone could look something like this...

    ...which is completely ridiculous based on logic and common sense. But it has been my experience that Macrumors forums and "logic" and "common sense" cannot exist in the same place at the same time.

    Memory also seems to be a problem around here. For example, Apple's breakthrough smartphone that changed phones for forever, was completely and totally redesigned after its first year, because the design was incredibly flawed.

    To not understand the significance of this, is really to forfeit your opinion on what Apple will or will not do. You CANNOT logically state that Apple would return to an aluminum iPhone (no matter how sexy it might look), after having already moved away from it.

    2 straight years, the iPhone 3G and 3GS have unibody plastic design. The SAME one. This is not a coincidence, or laziness, or any other 4th grade opinion....its what the iPhone is. It's not going to change.

    The most Apple will do with the design, is make it a little taller to accommodate more pixels, but the design will remain. They may offer a few more colors, or they may not.

    Plastic, Unibody iPhones are here to stay. To state otherwise, is to fantasize, and ignore reality. (which is fine, just acknowledge it please).

    Ok, Mr. Intelligent. It's been 3 years since the original iPhone launched. Perhaps Apple found a way to make a phone out of aluminum or a similar material, without affecting performance? Also, the iPad is made out of aluminum, yet it uses 3G service. You're acting like you know for sure what will happen, and you don't. None of us do.



    more...


    t shirts plain. Plain T-Shirt White
  • Plain T-Shirt White



  • gauchogolfer
    Sep 25, 11:39 AM
    I'm pretty happy that my 15" Powerbook is officially supported to run Aperture now. They must have reduced the system requirements, which might bode well for those of you with faster machines in terms of program performance and speed.

    Cheers





    t shirts plain. plain white t-shirts
  • plain white t-shirts



  • Cromulent
    Nov 10, 06:01 PM
    Free-for-all is fun, and I agree that the TI cheat was irritating, but FFA is really only scratching the surface of the multiplayer. Either way, there's no doubting for me that Black Ops is jerky, graphically and sonically inferior, and basically a poor cousin. Roll on MW3. I think I might sell Black Ops it's that bad.

    FFA was the only multiplayer mode worth playing in MW2. The rest sucked. Honestly Infinity Ward lost the plot after CoD 2 since then they have been well below par.



    more...


    t shirts plain. T-Shirt (Plain white 100%
  • T-Shirt (Plain white 100%



  • womble2k2
    Apr 26, 03:08 AM
    Why is there multiple vanishing points!?! I believe it is a fake.





    t shirts plain. T-shirt that says diethylene
  • T-shirt that says diethylene



  • StuPidQPid
    Jan 13, 07:45 PM
    I have CRT, so HA! Besides, all you havr to do is highlight it anyway.

    Oh that's a good trick! Thanks! - Of course you can also click the quote button



    more...


    t shirts plain. plain white T-Shirts
  • plain white T-Shirts



  • macman2790
    Nov 19, 01:22 AM
    Intel and AMD are binary compatible with exception of AMD's SIMD instructions. Ever wonder why there isn't a different copy of Windows for AMD and Intel?

    Let's not forget that IA32e (64bit mode on Intel) is better known as AMD64 and is used by Intel on license.

    Anyone with an Intel mac is running software that would run on an Intel chip.

    Let me clear something up, IA32e is what a 64 bit intel chip uses to run 32-bit operating systems and applications. You probably meant EM64T which is what gives the chip the capability to read 64-bit instructions.





    t shirts plain. Search: Black
  • Search: Black



  • skunk
    Apr 21, 12:07 PM
    It may be that the backend has a different value stored than what displayed in your cached version. Honestly I know about as much of the system as you do. I haven't seen that behavior exhibited but I do thank you for bringing it up so that it can be looked into.I clicked on a post rated 0 and it went to -2. I clicked on another post rated 0, and it went to -2. I clicked - again and it went to -1.



    more...


    t shirts plain. Tshirts, Blank T-shirts, Plain
  • Tshirts, Blank T-shirts, Plain



  • GoKyu
    Mar 24, 05:08 PM
    As a switcher in I feel I have to give a big thanks to Microsoft and Windows Vista - after all, if Vista hadn't been so terrible, I might not have switched ;)

    Happy birthday OS X - here's to another 10 years!!





    t shirts plain. Plain T-Shirt White
  • Plain T-Shirt White



  • Mord
    Apr 17, 05:36 AM
    Turing was gay during a time when gay acts were illegal. He would be chemically castrated, have his security clearance revoked and for years his accomplishments were tarnished by his "criminal behaviour". It wasn't until 2009 that the British Government apologized for its demonization of Turing.

    You missed out his suicide which was clearly a direct consequence of how he was treated, they killed him. He could (just) be alive today, but he's not, because of what happened. If any of you think that's "irrelevant" you frankly sicken me.



    more...


    t shirts plain. Plain T-Shirt Black
  • Plain T-Shirt Black



  • xVeinx
    Apr 29, 01:58 PM
    These naysayers have been moaning and groaning about iOS forever. They will continue to do so forever. In the meantime the rest of the world will get on with using some great software (many of it free) and getting a lot of things done.

    I'm glad Apple is pushing things forward. The last thing I want to see is OS X stagnate. Since we are now in the post-PC era, ideas from iOS are precisely what need to be explored. It won't be too many more years from now when the majority of consumer-level computing devices will be tablets running iOS-type gestures. It will be the expected thing to be able to support finger gestures to do common tasks. Any OS that cannot handle this will be considered old-fashioned.

    Apple is doing the right thing by getting the future into OS X. They don't want to be left behind.

    In another sense, the direction of the consumer PC/tablet/etc. will be where Apple takes it. They can play off of their successes with the iPad and iPhone and use that to shift the market to devices where Apple has a substantial amount of IP, experience, and expertise. It's one thing to be an alternative, as opposed to a shift where everything else becomes a (less desirable) alternative. That's where Apple is trying to go. Obviously not everyone agrees, but they have thus far made substantial inroads. Apple is increasingly a consumer-focussed company, so the utility of an interface in OS X, for instance, may suffer in it's usability for the "power user." It's hard to say though how much compromise will be made, as the dramatic changes in Final Cut Pro's upcoming release indicate a continued commitment to at least one sub-group of power users.





    t shirts plain. t shirts plain. blank white
  • t shirts plain. blank white



  • jonhcox
    Apr 15, 03:01 PM
    Honestly, I dig the look of it but I have my doubts about the sharp edges. I can almost promise you that the photos are faked but I'm seeing that most of us already know that. I can see the body being aluminum- isn't the Droid aluminum? There would definitely need to be a place for the antenna- black plastic or something.

    I'm hoping for something different this time. My 3G has held up well except for a broken ear speaker, but I'd like to see them push it a little as far as design. Every time I see an EVO 4G- I look at it longingly.





    t shirts plain. Dickies Plain T-Shirt Grey
  • Dickies Plain T-Shirt Grey



  • BBEmployee
    Apr 8, 03:56 PM
    As a former BBY employee I can tell you a few things that are flawed.

    #1 no former or current Best Buy employee would call themselves BBemployee, BBYEmployee would seem more likely. I know its stupid but it is the culture of Best Buy to shorten it to BBY.

    #2 You would have no clue if Best Buy was in trouble. As a simple Blue Shirt or even a Black Shirt you would not have this information passed down to you.

    #3 Your rant show that you either hate Best Buy for personal reasons or possibly a former employee who has a huge vendetta against the company.

    #4 Your rant does nothing to support this discussion.

    #1: Gonna log into Employee Toolkit with my 6-digit number preceded by a letter. Gonna check my Action Center. Gonna run an OMS for delivery and some GSI. Gonna do a lookup in RSS. Gotta print some signs in Sign Monitor. Gonna hit F4 to do some employee price checks. Gonna log into Learning Lounge to do some training. Gonna not care about being a monthly Cyber Star.

    Satisfied?

    If not, I could do something right now that apparently you couldn't. I could actually log in to countless Best Buy employee websites and provide proof to anyone else that can still log in that I am in fact logged in and viewing up to date information. Can you tell me what the latest 5 eLearnings posted are? I can.

    Maybe you're the one making all this up.

    I doubt it, because I guess I'm not as instantly and intensely skeptical of someone who claims to be a current or former Best Buy employee (imagine that...) considering we're on a tech forum (people nerdy enough to work at Best Buy posting on a tech forum?!?) and Best Buy is the biggest electronics retail chain in the country (I think I see a break in the clouds...).

    This would be especially true if person claiming to be a current or former employee knows the term BBY at all. Hell, I'd believe them for my own sake, as I don't want to believe in a world where anyone outside of the Best Buy "family" would ever be concerned with such trivial things.

    Oh yeah...Ego. And check your hot zones.

    #2 Did I claim that I knew Best Buy was in trouble? No.

    #3 I felt I was actually quite fair and even defensive of Best Buy in many regards. It was a bit of a rant, but directed as much to the conspiracy theorists thinking that Best Buy is evil as the company which I (and just about anyone with a brain and a little knowledge of economics) think is lost.

    #4 Again, the "rant" as you call it was an attempt at dispelling the unreasonable idea that Best Buy is really out to get the customer at every turn. It was what I feel an objective analysis of the situation from the standpoint of an employee who's involved enough to know the inner workings, but not invested enough to be biased. I was very clear about the fact that I am not exactly a fan of Best Buy as a company.





    JTR7
    Oct 4, 10:01 AM
    And I recognize this awful trend, the trend of overindulgence and unnecessary opulence. That's why I'm an architecture major, to hopefully convince people like you waste is not the best option, even if you can afford it. The best spaces are often the most well designed small spaces. Clearly, you have never experienced this.

    Clearly you have never experienced 4 screaming kids trying to use the same bathroom in the morning while getting ready for school. You seem to be emphasizing form over function. And who defines "overindulgence" and "unnecessary opulence"? Personally, I find that what I want to do with my hard earned cash is the perfect amount of "indulgence".





    BC2009
    Apr 25, 12:00 PM
    Doesn't look too bad but on the other hand, the screen doesn't even look that noticeably bigger either (to the point of, "What is the point?"). And if even resizing it like that would make developers have to re-do their apps (I don't know how that works but I've heard people say with how iOS works, re-sizing would mean having to re-program apps), I'd say it's not worth it.

    (I'm one of the ones who don't want a bigger screen due to the fact I don't want a bigger phone and I don't think they could squeeze a bigger one in without sacrificing usability and/or aesthetics. Bezels are useful for giving you some area to grip. This one doesn't look too bad for my concerns but honestly, it doesn't seem to give you a noticeable increase in screen size).

    Resizing only means having to rewrite apps if the screen resolution changes -- especially if it changes by something other than a whole-number multiple (e.g. 1.5x versus 2x). All rumors indicate a 3.7-inch screen iPhone would have the same Retina-Display resolution (still maintaining over 300dpi).

    Technically their "Retina-Display" stuff is based also on typical viewing distance as well -- so a "Retina Display" iPad, iMac, or MacBook (assuming those are in the works) may not go as high as 300dpi. However, a Retina-Display iPad would like require the same pixel-doubling (2x) that was done for apps not optimized for the Retina Display until updates came that included higher-resolution graphics.





    John Purple
    Jan 15, 02:41 PM
    another thing people should keep in mind is...why release all new products at one event when you can stagger the release and keep interest over a longer period of time.

    i.e macbook pro updates are coming, just like most of things people want (although SOME of the things some people want are just downright crazy), but it wont happen at once, and its gonna take a while!

    I hope they will not delay MBP to avoid canibalism with MBA.





    SockRolid
    Apr 15, 01:13 PM
    Obviously fake. Look at the slanted iPhone writing on the bottom photo. Horrible photoshop skills

    Yes, the photoshopper got the perspective and angle wrong on text in the 3rd shot. Also, the volume switch hole shading is obviously off.

    All that, plus the graininess of the image is exactly what you would get when you apply the "noise" filter in photoshop. Not what you would get from the natural low-light graininess of either high speed color film or digital cameras.

    I'm not a photoshop pro, but I've photoshopped tons of color slides and digital images and all 3 of the images look fake to me. Having said that, as much as I love my '08 iPhone 3G, I think it's time for either a mostly-aluminum or zirconium dioxide redesign in 2010.

    Apple has apparently patented some kind of zirconium dioxide manufacturing process for electronics enclosures. It's strong material, won't scratch, and is radio-transparent: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zirconium_dioxide





    TheMonarch
    Sep 7, 10:01 PM
    And he sucked.

    I also think he sucks. Not only that, but he has an ego problem. Nothing pisses me off more than artists bitc*ing on TV because they lost to maroon 5 (kanye did that) and how he is so much better and he should have one and other crap.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment