Sunday, May 29, 2011

colours of rainbow

colours of rainbow. Hand Dyed Rainbow 100% Pure
  • Hand Dyed Rainbow 100% Pure



  • MT37
    Jan 15, 04:05 PM
    So what was announced other then MacBook Air, the updates for iPhone and iPod Touch, and that external harddrive thing?





    colours of rainbow. Colour Spectrum are visible
  • Colour Spectrum are visible



  • Mac-Mariachi
    Apr 15, 11:17 PM
    Why didn�t they post photos of the front side of the shell?





    colours of rainbow. Rainbow Smoke Colours Image
  • Rainbow Smoke Colours Image



  • Coolerking
    Sep 12, 08:09 AM
    The link from Transporter 2 includes Movies+Trailers in the URL. As does the one below it, the other two include Games+Trailers.

    Here's the full link from the Transporter 2 bit.

    http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/inboundRedirect?omni-ch=Store+Front&omni-pg=Movie+Trailers&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.apple.com%2Fmoviesxml%2Fh%2Findex.xml

    That was such a lame movie.





    colours of rainbow. colours of rainbow. wallpaper
  • colours of rainbow. wallpaper



  • mkrishnan
    Sep 8, 11:30 AM
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHA

    wait, your name is michael bolton?

    :p ;) :D

    If it was, I'm pretty sure Bush would somehow be responsible.

    http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/schacka_2.gif



    more...


    colours of rainbow. colours of rainbow.
  • colours of rainbow.



  • frjonah
    Apr 29, 10:12 PM
    This may be off-topic, but does anyone know if the recently purchased Mac products are "grandfathered in" for a Lion release? In other words, I just bought a new MacBook Pro yesterday... am I going to need to pay to upgrade to Lion?

    It would, of course, be nice if the upgrade was free for recent purchasers similar to what MS did with the release of Win 7, but I'm assuming that since I can't find anything out about it, there's probably nothing to be hopeful about.





    colours of rainbow. color of the rainbow.
  • color of the rainbow.



  • citizenzen
    May 5, 12:25 PM
    Oh wait, you may not even have the chance to ask, because now you're dead. He shot you because he felt like it, and there was nothing you could do to stop him.

    Thanks for making my point.

    The proliferation of guns in America makes it easier for people to end my life with a simple pull of the trigger.

    Fewer guns would mean that fewer people would have that capability.



    more...


    colours of rainbow. rainbow colours splattered
  • rainbow colours splattered



  • Coolerking
    Sep 12, 08:37 AM
    Yes, you can dream. Dream it you ********** dreamers.

    LOL! Nice





    colours of rainbow. Colours of the Imagination
  • Colours of the Imagination



  • true777
    Sep 29, 12:42 AM
    Man, that is a crummy little house by Silicon Valley standards if I ever saw one. I live in the neighboring town (Portola Valley), which is essentially the same as Woodside, and hence know many homes in the area (including the one I live in). And by current standards around here, not having a private bathroom for EACH bedroom, and a LARGE closet, is pretty substandard. Also, to only have *1* walk-in in the master rather than 2 is not good. No home theater? Large gym with panoramic views? Sauna/steam room/? Sun room? Library? Detached guest suite or guest house (in-law/nanny quarters, etc.)? Swimming pool? Hot tub? This honestly doesn't look like a place where a man of his caliber would be living full-time. Of course his house in Palo Alto isn't huge, either, but at least it is charming, historic, enchanted.

    He has a number of kids, so I'm not sure how they would all fit into this small space with their friends when, e.g., everyone comes home for summers, holidays, etc. Typical houses for higher level people in the Woodside area would have at least 6-7 bedrooms, a bathroom for each bedroom, plus several additional half bathrooms, and probably about 10,000 squ. ft.

    Only thing that makes sense to me is that he would view this as his retirement house since it'll only be done ~5 years, anyway. And I suppose for retirement people like to keep it small and simple. That would make sense to me and might hint at when he might be planning on retiring.



    more...


    colours of rainbow. Named using the seven colours
  • Named using the seven colours



  • reflex
    Nov 16, 03:59 PM
    Maybe AMDs for the low end lines and Core 2 Duo for the high end? What about a Mac Mini with dual AMD X2 for less than $400 with ATI graphic? :D

    Sort of what I was thinking. A Turion x2 or maybe an upcoming dual core Sempron (the current one runs pretty cool). Might put the mini back at a $499 starting price.





    colours of rainbow. many colours in a rainbow.
  • many colours in a rainbow.



  • katanna
    Jan 9, 05:20 PM
    Use this link:
    Link (rtsp://a2047.v1413b.c1413.g.vq.akamaistream.net/5/2047/1413/1_h264_110/1a1a1ae656c632970267e04ebd3196c428970e7ce857b81c4aab1677e445aedc3fae1b4a7bafe013/8848125_1_110.mov)

    Full Link:
    rtsp://a2047.v1413b.c1413.g.vq.akamaistream.net/5/2047/1413/1_h264_110/1a1a1ae656c632970267e04ebd3196c428970e7ce857b81c4aab1677e445aedc3fae1b4a7bafe013/8848125_1_110.mov

    Using the website I couldn't get in, but the link let me in...

    To bad I saw the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT before watching... oh well, hopefully there will be more announcements.

    Matthew



    more...


    colours of rainbow. Colors amaze me /via
  • Colors amaze me /via



  • mr.steevo
    Oct 3, 03:08 PM
    Hi,

    Your Widget.

    http://www.apple.com/downloads/dashboard/status/macworldexpo2007countdown.html

    s.





    colours of rainbow. Rainbow colours
  • Rainbow colours



  • iStudentUK
    Mar 17, 09:58 AM
    This thread has 4 groups of people:

    1. The op
    2. People who think it is unethical to knowingly steal
    3. People who are defending him, who have likely done a similar thing in the past and therefore feel attacked by 2s criticism
    4. Philosophy students

    Can I had another? Law students- don't know about the US but in the UK there is a case for theft here (depends on the OP's state of mind though).

    However, I'm thinking this is a

    D
    N
    I
    W

    OP just wants to stir.



    more...


    colours of rainbow. All The Colours Rainbow
  • All The Colours Rainbow



  • maveness
    Nov 16, 04:52 PM
    Store still down for me...





    colours of rainbow. Rainbow colours
  • Rainbow colours



  • Bistroengine
    Apr 6, 12:37 AM
    Thread re-opened, although further cleanup may still occur.

    If you wish to continue posting in this thread (or any other) please observe the Forum Rules, particularly those related to the Rules for Appropriate Debate (http://guides.macrumors.com/Help:Rules_for_Appropriate_Debate).

    Thank God (or should I say Demi-god :) ) that you closed this post down earlier. I promise to not try and engage the Brit or the Irishman in a conversation ever again!



    more...


    colours of rainbow. colours of rainbow. colours of
  • colours of rainbow. colours of



  • CaoCao
    Apr 18, 11:20 PM
    oh my stars and garters, please don't get me started...

    it's nice that the word is getting out tho, and people are waking up. took me long enough!

    What about the absolutely peaceful Muslims brutally attacked out of nowhere by rapacious imperialist crusaders who wanted to savagely impose their religion upon the tolerant and free society?





    colours of rainbow. The Colours of Rainbow
  • The Colours of Rainbow



  • TrulyYuki
    Apr 6, 01:43 PM
    for the wife
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5069/5593508856_f7ddb60cb8_b.jpg


    good job. Smart man. i know my future hubby will be just as brilliant. He's even waited in line with me on launch day for an iphone 4. And did not complain when we didn't get one.



    more...


    colours of rainbow. (Colours Of Rainbow Vision
  • (Colours Of Rainbow Vision



  • MathiasMag
    Jul 21, 11:56 AM
    The slow pace of messages here shows that this has gone from being important to the masses and the trolls to now be a small problem. Previous threads (those from before the videos and pressconference) added three pages in the time it took to read one, there was just no way to keep up with them. This has still not gotten much over 50.

    It is interesting, but few considers the new iPhone to be broken anymore. No matter what you think of how Jobs handled it, he completely defused a situation that was becoming very hostile. I'm sure this will be taught and dissected at universities for years just as Intels poor handling of PR with the "faulty" processors is taught as the difference between dealing with companies and customers. This was a lesson for all and many key bloggers have already written pieces of how he changed the usual dynamics of apologizing for any perceived issue.





    colours of rainbow. colours of the rainbow.
  • colours of the rainbow.



  • japanime
    Nov 23, 11:07 PM
    I hope AppleCare will be on sale.

    Next time you're buying a new Mac at an Apple Store and they try to sell you AppleCare, walk up to one of the floor models that is connected to the Internet, show the salesperson the LA Computer Company website's low, low prices for AppleCare, and ask them to match it.

    They did for me, though YMMV.





    colours of rainbow. rainbow colours of
  • rainbow colours of



  • 0010101
    Oct 29, 11:57 AM
    No, you have it backwards. Software companies don't release products because the hardware is out there. They release because they've added new features and want user to upgrade and new consumers to come. Consumers buy the hardware because the software is available for it. A computer without software is just a really expensive paper weight. It's Adobe's lack of a native Creative Suite than keeps professionals from picking up MacPros - and Apple said just that during their last financial results call.

    You think graphic designers aren't interested in getting an Intel Mac and the performance gains that come with it? They get higher performance running Photoshop on the G5's they have now than running it on the Intel Macs under Rosetta. So why spend the money to degrade your production apps?

    Adobe has nothing to gain from not releasing a native Creative Suite. I mean, it's not like Apple is going to hold a press conference tomorrow and announce they are going back to IBM chips. This is the future and if Adobe doesn't ship a new Creative Suite they will be no different than the companies that never ported their apps to PPC native versions and stayed with 68k - giving up.

    The graphics professionals I know don't scurry out to buy a new Mac everytime apple lifts it's cheek and plops one out.

    Software companies make their money by writing their software to the largest audience, and the Intel Mac is currently a very small portion of an already small segment of the general 'computer user' population.

    If your argument is that if Adobe were to write a universal version of their software that graphics professionals would run out instantly to buy new hardware, that's just not reality.. not when they're still paying off the G5's they just bought a year or two ago.

    The vast majority of people I know who use an Apple computer for a living in the visual arts sector have not made the switch to an Intel Mac, and don't plan to anytime soon, regardless of what Adobe does.

    In fact, talk around the campfire seems to revolve around wether Intel Mac native apps will run any better or faster than the new crop of Winblows apps.. with some 'jumping ship' to join the thousands of others who have moved to the Windows platform in recent years.





    *LTD*
    Apr 22, 09:01 AM
    Seriously you hate it when MS fans get their hopes up :rolleyes: Given your blind fanboyism, I doubt very much you have much empathy for anything related to MS.

    Comparing Apple's achievements favourably to the late and flat-footed competition doesn't make me biased. It makes me accurate. Being enthusiastic about it, however, does make me biased. But that's like being biased toward chocolate. A good thing is a good thing, any way you slice it.

    If you don't like reading pro-Apple posts, then you can put me on ignore or hang out on Neowin. Now if you're looking for "blind", you'll most certainly find plenty of that there, plus copious doses of delusion. If you're lucky, they might even give out "there's always next year" and "rounding error" t-shirts and mousepads. :D





    callme
    May 2, 09:57 AM
    I find it hilarious that Steve Jobs claimed Apple was not tracking users, but now all of a sudden we find Location tracking being completely removed from this version of iOS, that is honestly something that annoyes me..

    I find it hilarious that you don't understand what is being done here!





    emoeric
    Dec 13, 11:07 AM
    Haha, nope.

    This is the company that released an EDGE phone as it's first model. No way they're jumping to LTE this early in the game.

    Before my impending question...I agree with Warbrain here. The proof is across the board when it comes to Apple and their products. The didn't adopt 3g when it was out for a while and also didnt adopt wireless N technology for routers for a long time. Apple likes to perfect the technology first.

    Now, onto my question. Sorta belongs here... My white iphone 3GS 32gb just bit the dust. I have squaretrade and they are allowing me a replacement phone. sweet! The trick is do I get the iphone that is out right now, wait til january to see if they update the skin/ casing of the existing iphone4 (due to a verizon announcement and in turn update AT&T iphone as well) or do I postpone and wait until summer 2011?

    I find waiting until 2011 almost impossible and wonder if they are going to announce Iphone 5. Or will they do an Iphone4GS, with even faster network speeds, bigger screen, blah blah blah. Will the update be critical (iphone 5 rumors of location based computing, paying with the swipe of a phone)?

    I find the second option to be most feasible, but would like to test out the online community.

    Thanks!
    -Eric





    Santabean2000
    Oct 4, 08:29 AM
    But he is building this house in the US, which apparently defines "mansion" as 8,000 sq ft or more.

    Yep, and the average US 'car' looks more like a tank to the rest of the world.

    Define your own boundaries, and call them normal. Nice.





    linux2mac
    Mar 25, 10:25 AM
    I was there at the beginning - in & out 3 times.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko4V3G4NqII

    OS X you've been the Apple of my eye since the beginning!
    :apple:

    Thanks for posting. Sadly back then I was in a Windows world working at a Fortune 100 Microsoft shop as a MS trained applications developer. I remember telling my college friend (that was responsible for my Mac conversion) that Macs weren't good for business when he asked me why I didn't use a Mac. Wow, did I ever drink the Windows Kool Aid! I should have switched back in 2000 instead of nine years later (Linux in '07' and Mac in '09').



    No comments:

    Post a Comment